Following the safety guidelines from the 疾病控制中心 (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Restore Illinois Plan, 太阳城集团博彩 continues to be committed to providing students with the best possible learning experience under the circumstances. We believe the steps we are taking will provide the structure necessary for students to achieve their academic goals and the flexibility needed to adapt as circumstances change.
For questions regarding COVID-19, testing and current information, please contact 尼基Rumburg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk Factor Reporting and Contact Tracing
- 员工, students and visitors are required to report any and all risk factors regardless of vaccination status.
- Positive COVID test result (or awaiting a test result);
- Has been directed to quarantine or isolate by a health official;
- Known exposure to COVID individual.
- Any other reason one may believe they have been infected with COVID-19.
- Known risk factors can be reported to the Contact Tracer:
- 员工可以发电子邮件 email@example.com.
- 学生可以发电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 访客可电邮 email@example.com.
面具 – The College has adjusted its indoor mask mandate effective February 28, 2022. As you know Governor Pritzker’s press conference earlier this month included a change in mask mandates. 作为回应，面具将 不再 需要，尽管他们是 高度鼓励, on BHC campus locations and facilities.
- 教师 may require masks in classrooms and labs at their discretion.
- 教师 and staff who come in close proximity (3 feet or less) with students and others may professionally request a mask be worn. However, this is not a mandate, just professional courtesy.
We understand members of our campus community may have different comfort levels and make different choices regarding wearing masks. We respect the rights of individual who choose to continue to wear a face mask while in any indoor space. 同样的, we ask that everyone respect the request of students, faculty and staff if they ask you to wear a face mask while meeting in an office, 教室或会议室.
筛选 – 员工 and students will 需要 to self-screen, monitor and report any symptoms or risk factors each time campus access is sought.
测试 – There are at home antigen tests available for pickup in different locations and we will be adding more in the upcoming weeks.
- Quad City校区
- Outside the Police Department in Building 3
- Outside Office B15B, located in the balcony of building 1.
- Outside the kitchen (located by Police Department, Building 1)
- Please see staff at location for testing placement
Information regarding the coronavirus, tips for good health and other warnings may be found on the Illinois Department of Public Health 网站或 疾病控制中心 网站. The CDC has published an informational document covering Facts about COVID-19 vaccines (PDF).
A list of local health, housing, food, clothing and other resources is available in the BHC社区资源指南.
Be proactive during this time and stay informed. The coronavirus situation is ever evolving and your best defense is to practice good health habits. We also encourage our college community to be supportive and speak out against negative and stigmatizing behavior.
员工 with questions should contact:
学生 with questions should contact: